So, I’m a little behind on posting this, because a while back Katherine Anne, over at Medical School Mrs., l gave me this blog. If you aren’t familiar with her, visit her blog. She’s precious—love her! The rules of the Beautiful Blogger Award are to share seven interesting things about yourself:
1. I’m an only child and have a love-hate relationship with it.
2. I underwent hypnotherapy because I used to be so afraid of birds-slash-anything-with-wings-slash-feathers. I would have anxiety attacks and wouldn’t even walk around the lake in fear of coming across a duck. No joke. But it worked. I’m no longer scared, but I wouldn’t want one as a pet.
3. I’ve been a dancer since I was three, until I was injured at a dance competition when I was sixteen. I miss it so much.
4. I’m actually pretty shy and I hate that about myself.
5. Before moving out of my parents’ house this summer, I have lived in the same house my entire life. (I miss it, but I totally love living with my boyfriend.)
6. I’ve had the same best friend since I was in kindergarten.
7. Is it weird that I can’t think of another “interesting” things? When I asked B, “What’s interesting about me?” He thought it was a strange question and said, “That’s a tough question. Umm…. you can read fast.” Me: “Really, that’s all you’ve got?” Okay, well, I guess I can read fast. I actually really love to read and I try to read something before I go to bed every night. It eases and clears my mind. One of my goals in life is to write a book. Whether it’s a “chick-lit” or a children’s book, I hope to accomplish this one day.
I hope that was interesting enough for ‘ya!
Watching the Grammys right now… cheering for my girl, T-Swift. I can’t wait to see her performance with a “surprise.” I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Even though I worked today (yes, Sunday) I had a wonderful time at B’s White Coat Ceremony. Post and pics coming soon.
Please follow and like us: