Think of ‘The Love Letters’ as a teaspoon of honey, straight to your inbox.
Once in a while you’ll receive an informal and personal message from me, filled with something I’m loyal to, something I’m currently loving (whether it be an idea, person, or product), and something I’m learning—as well as first dibs on new blog posts.
My hope is for these love letters to be encouraging + uplifting… and short and sweet, because: Life Is Busy!
But I pray it’s the good kind of busy–the simple kind, the kind that fills your heart with richness, rather than weighs you down.
To subscribe, click here.
The Love Letters
- Growing a Garden / Loving Trash (?!) / A New House
- New Traditions / The Kids Are Growing Up / Creating Space
- I’m Currently…
- A Birthday / Coffee Recipe / The Importance of Being Silent
- A Writing Promotion / Sparking Joy / A New Routine
- Christmas in Florida / Cinder & Sky Nail Wraps / Simplicity as an Idol
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter / Peppermint Tea + Dark Chocolate Honey Mints / Simplicity + Social Media Detox
- Who Am I To Judge / Living in California / The Whole-Brain Child