Every year, my favorite “happiness guru” Gretchen Rubin puts out a list of things she wants to accomplish throughout the year.
Similarly, I created a “31 in 31” in 2017, when I turned–you guessed it–31! You can check that out here.
The fun part is there are no limitations and you can include anything on your list.
My “19 for 2019” list:
1. See Gretchen Rubin speak in San Diego (& get a picture)
2. Write *something* every day
3. Move to the east coast (this summer!)
4. Go on a weekend getaway with my husband (no kids!)
5. Create and stick to a budget
6. Update will
7. Buy a new bra when finished nursing
8. Create photo books from each location we’ve lived in
9. Send out a “Love Letter” (my blog’s newsletter) once a month
10. FaceTime (grand)parents once a week
11. Go to Confession
12. Try a new class
13. See Matthew Kelly speak in San Diego
14. Continue Bible study
16. Pick up my grandmother’s piano from West Virginia
17. Embrace the adventure of driving across the country with three kids and a dog
18. Learn more about and/or practice (any type of) mindfulness once a week
19. Stay current on events happening around the world
It’s not too late to create a list of your own. If you do, please share–I’d love to cheer you on!